- editor: Jan Brand, José Teunissen in cooperation with Anne van der Zwaag
- author: Nanda van den Berg, RosettaBrooks, Patrizia Calefato, Ginger Gregg Duggan, Akiko Fukai, Henk Hoeks, Eric de Kuyper, Dirk Lauwaert, Ulrich Lehmann, Gilles Lipovetsky, Ted Polhemus, Jack Post, Karin Schacknat, Anneke Smelik, José Teunissen, Chris Townsend, Barbara Vinken, Anne van der Zwaag
- designer: Roger Willems (see Roma Publications)
- publisher: Uitgeverij Terra, ArtEZPress
- publication date: 2007
- isbn: 9789058975119
- 416 pages
- from the jacket of book: Fashion encompasses much more than just the latest skirt length, the newest colours or the most up-to-date accessories. Image, individuality, group identity and many other factors also play a role. Fashion is no longer governed by the catwalk; what happens in the street is at least as important. Fashion is a mirror of society and reveals all its social connections.
The Power of Fashion uses word and image to explain how fashion is interwoven into every facet of society the world over. A thread running through the book is formed by prominent designers, a colourful, innovative sampling of what fashion now has to offer.
- ArtEZ Modelectoraat